Applications Closed – 31 March 2019
Applications for Northern NSW Football’s (NNSWF) Facilities Fund are now open providing a fantastic opportunity for clubs to improve their facilities for club members and their community.
The NNSWF Facilities Fund is an initiative which has been established to provide funding assistance to football clubs to partner with local councils, government and local stakeholders to improve the quality, availability, accessibility and safety of their facilities.
The Program aims to assist clubs in improving their football facilities and in turn increase participation, improve safety and security, assist in building stronger communities through football and improve the overall football experience for their members and stakeholders.
Project partnerships are encouraged, and identification of all project partners is required (e.g. Local Government Authorities, State Government, schools, other sports, other landowners, local business partnerships).
Applicants need to provide a copy of landowner’s consent where the project will occur on land that is not owned by the Club. A declaration from Council is required where there is a partnership with Council. This may include a letter of support, a letter outlining lease arrangements or support for favourable conditions for the Club.
Total funding made available by NNSWF is $325,000 with a minimum of $20,000 & maximum of $100,000 matched funding available. For examples of eligible projects please refer to the fund guidelines.
The primary objectives of the NNSWF Facilities Fund is to;
- Provide more opportunities for more participants to play more football, more often;
- Improve the football experience for players, referees, coaches and volunteers;
- Address issues which undermine the safety of participants; and
- Promote inclusive football opportunities within clubs
How to Apply
There are four steps in the application process;
- Download or print the fund guidelines
- Read the Guidelines for information about the Program, determine if your project is eligible and familiarise yourself with the Program process and requirements
- Complete the online application
- Submit the application by the closing date and time
Applications close: 5pm March 31, 2019
Please direct enquiries about your application to:
NNSWF Senior Officer – Club Development – 02 49 417 205 or [email protected]
Please direct enquiries about the Facilities Fund generally to:
NSW Facilities & Advocacy Unit – 1300 213 771