Ausco Modular has collaborated with major sporting codes such as Football NSW, Northern NSW Football, Football QLD, Football SA, QLD Rugby League and the AFL to produce a collection of club facilities. Our modular buildings were designed in collaboration with the NSW Facilities and Advocacy Unit and meet the recommendations of major sporting codes by featuring:
- Unisex facilities in all change rooms
- Increased ceiling heights to support activity within the building
- Rigid floor structure ensuring floor feel
- Sound-rated, operable walls that allow one space to be used several different ways
- Robust wall materials to prevent damage from ball impact
- Dynamic building finishes to enhance visual appearance and blend with the surrounding environment.